woensdag 21 mei 2014

...When I looked this morning in the mirror, I decide to buy a new one
The mirror I have is mean and ruthless
The mirror tells me not to complain
He's saying every morning "It's you Dick, It's you man" :))
"I can not change it man, I can't" :))
"What do you think Dick I feel when you look to me?"
"Come on Dick we've known each other a long time"
"I remember the days I was waiting for you"
"It's over man, It's you who have changed, not me"
"Dick it really hurts me to see you day after day"
"It hurts me Dick, it's painful for both of us"
"Let's make a deal Dick, I like to be friends"
"Look not longer than 10 seconds to me and I will stop laughing"
"Ok you have your deal, I don't like to lose a good friend"
"A friend who's always telling me the truth, even when I don't like it"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten