donderdag 20 februari 2020



The Salesman
...It was a cool summer night and the moon was yellow.
The wind was howling and the leaves were rustling beneath my feet. 
In the distance I could hear a dog barking.
Gradually the sound of a car came closer.
Just in front of me a well shined Mercedes came to a stop.
A man opened the car window. 
Sir, I have lost my way.  Maybe you can help me?
I looked to the man and said, maybe I can.
I have to go to the castle, do you know where it is ?
Yes, I know where it is.
It's not so far but it's easier to show you. May I ride with you?
You are very friendly Sir, please come in.
I stepped in the car and said to the man, my name is Count Branco.
Count Branco? You're the owner of the castle?
Yes, I'm the owner of the castle, I said with a smile.
You were alone walking in the forest?
Yes, I was, I enjoy an evening stroll.
You were not afraid?
Afraid? Afraid for what?
Sorry sir but they told me that in this forest there are vampires.
Don't believe everything that people tell you.
You know you have an appointment this evening Count?
Yes, I knew that you would come this night.
You were waiting for me in the forest Count?
Yes, I was.
Strange, very strange the man said when he looked to the Count.
We are getting close to the castle but better you stop for a moment.
The man stopped the car and asked, Is there something wrong Count?
No, nothing is wrong but when you look to the left you can see the castle lights.
The man turned his head and looked out into the darkness.
On that same moment I leaned over and bit the man on his neck.
The man tried to turn himself but I quickly put his head between my hands. 
With only a twist of his neck the man was dead.
I then got out of the car, opened the drivers side door, and pulled the man outside.
Opening the trunk and placing the man's body inside.
I then climbed into drivers seat and drove to the castle.
By the castle I parked the car next to the fifty other cars.
Above all the cars a great banner waved in the wind.
"Count Branco..Best cars in town"
With a second banner below... "This weekend free barbecue for all"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten